bennington county - paper mill
WGN Number: 45-02-04
There has been a bridge on the site of the present-day Silk Road Bridge since the 1790's, if not earlier. Over the years the bridge has also been called the Locust Grove Bridge and the Robinson Bridge.
Credits: All pictures, information and descriptions are taken from Spanning Time Vermont's Covered Bridges by Joseph C. Nelson ©1997 and the World Guide to Covered Bridges - 1989Return to top Joe Nelson, P.O Box 267, Jericho, VT 05465-0267 This file posted 03/07/2014