addison county - spade farm
North Ferrisburgh, VT
WGN Number: 45-01-02
Justin Miller's bridge came to the Spade Farm from Lewis Creek in 1958, seven years after the Museum Bridge came to Shelburne. It served as an attraction for a popular resturaunt that once did business here. Bridge historian Richard Sanders Allen dated this bridge circa 1850.
Credits: All pictures, information and descriptions are taken from Spanning Time Vermont's Covered Bridges by Joseph C. Nelson ©1997 and the World Guide to Covered Bridges - 1989Return to top Joe Nelson, P.O Box 267, Jericho, VT 05465-0267 This file posted 03/07/2014